Tiago ?s about turbo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiago ?s about turbo...

I know this is a little off topic but I was wondering about the possibilities of a ls1 turbo kit.

aim W68Firebird97 or gschenkel32@hotmail.com

thanks
    brandon
    2000 Black T/A M6 343rwhp 349rwtq<br />11.94 @ 118 60\'1.79 Stock Internal<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/demonicbird00\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/demonicbird00</a> <br />AIM: W68Firebird97<br />R.I.P... Christine 12/25/02 <br />1997 Firebird W68 Black<br />14.887 @ 90.08

single and twin turbo are in the works right now. cant say a time when it will be available just yet. but we are working on it

\m/att
    boost, you got it???

Comment

what he said. I will be building a kit on my personal LS1 but that may take a while as there are stuff I want done on the v6 still.

If someone steps up to be the prototype ls1 kit before I do mine then it will accelerate the process. IF you want to do it, let me know and I will build the kit for you before I do mine.

Comment

i have someone here that might want too be a "guinea pig". ill be letting you no in a bit tiago. ill be in touch soon with you tiago. i have tons of stuff too bring too the table with f3 and i have just been too damn busy with crap too do much of anything.
        boost, you got it???

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mattsv6:
          i have someone here that might want too be a "guinea pig". ill be letting you no in a bit tiago. ill be in touch soon with you tiago. i have tons of stuff too bring too the table with f3 and i have just been too damn busy with crap too do much of anything.<hr></blockquote>

hollah

Comment

too damn busy.lol. see above post!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            boost, you got it???

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X