a couple of procharger 2.0 questions - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a couple of procharger 2.0 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a couple of procharger 2.0 questions

Im sure you all know how siked i am about the possibility of putting a blower on my car i just have a couple questions.. I have a 96 m5. would the model you all are building work on it since it has different intake. Also would i have to lost my a/c cause i know with some blowers you do. And how about the 12lb boost.. that seems awfully high without reinforced internalls.. will there be a 10lb pully. thanks a lot for the replys
    peace
    1996 White Camaro 3.8<p>y87 package, SLP CAI, Taylor Spiro wires, Rapidfire plugs, blackouts, one kick *** stereo

Yes, it will fit your model. Only thing that will need to be modified will be the tubes.

No, you won't lose your A/C. It been made to work with it.

As for boost. That is up to you. You will be buying the "Head" from ATI, not us. We are just facilitating the bracket for it. So you will be able to get whatever pulley makes you happy [img]smile.gif[/img]

Did I get everything ;)

Steve
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

no when can we get it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Too many variables right now to say. I will say it will make it's grand debut at the April AIS shootout. The Batmobile will be sporting the first bracket.

Steve
        FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
        Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
        Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TealV6:
          Too many variables right now to say. I will say it will make it's grand debut at the April AIS shootout. The Batmobile will be sporting the first bracket.

Steve
          <hr></blockquote>

Can I get a time here? 8:00AM??? J/K. I'm just give you crap Teal. Every day someone asks the question "when?". I'm happy with "If?". Keep up the good work. ;)
          White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X