GTP supercharger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTP supercharger

how easy would it be to bolt on a GTP supercharger off a GTP i find in the junkyard???? haven't started looking yet, but i was just wondering if it was even worth the effort.

thanks for any info guys. :D

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

OK...for like the 100000000 time, and before you get flamed and combust right there on the spot, do a search, and you will see that this topic has been beaten worse than a dead horse 1 inch from the finishing line.

Comment

k...thanks for savin my a$$ man :D

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Comment

Now before some one says that you can't do it because of the intake being on the rear of the engine bay check this out Hloden HSV This is GM's company in Aus. Click on the link go to the section that says cars and click on the AU6. That is that 3800 Supercharged with the Eaton M90 supercharger on a RWD platform. If you were to find the supercharger you could order the intake elbow from Holden HSV and adapt your intake to fit the elbow. I sure some issues would come up. But I would say that it is possible. But that is just my opnion. Take it for what it's worth [img]smile.gif[/img]
        1996 Y87 Camaro, 175.0 rwhp, 211.6 rwtq.....1/4 15.500@88.54 &lt;----- Needs work!!<br />-CAI, Custom bent S-Pipe, LS1 I-Pipe, Flowmaster 80 series, !MAF, manual fan switch, relocated trunk pop switch, 180 degree t-stat, More to come!<br /> <a href=\"http://camaro.wbisolutions.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://camaro.wbisolutions.com</a> <p>WANTED!!! Naked and handcuffed!

Comment

i HEARD that its possible but where you gonna get a computer for it? So far thats the only SNAG ive hit with doing that due to the fact they squeezed an l67 into a firebird for a SEMA show. Would take money thats all. Just gotta find a computer to work with the F-body.
          2001 Black S10 Xtreme 4.3L A4<br />*RedLineVSix*<br />\"Throwin sparks, draggin frame\"

Comment

just rip the L36 out, sell it, drop the L67 in, well, don't drop it in, drop the car around it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X