This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can it be done?

OK i have the 97 3800 v6 camaro and i want to know if it can be turbo or supercharged? and if so how much maby and what all do i need?

do a search. there is a ton of info on here. start with the sticky's at the top of the page to get the general idea. that will answer a majority of your questions. any other questions search for first and you'll probably find it
    '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
    Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

But, to answer the question...yes it can be done. As he said, run a search and you could be reading for hours... [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown:
        But, to answer the question...yes it can be done. As he said, run a search and you could be reading for hours... [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
        at this point you should be reading for hours. not slamming you, but we have a TON of info for you in this forums stickies alone. Look around the main board and check out all those stickies too. much to be gained by some time invested in reading.

good luck with your project. g
        01 Firebird A4 3.42
        Powerdyne @ 6 PSI
        and other mods
        Visit Project Unleashed for guides and info.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X