Powerdyne sc...Does this sound legit?? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powerdyne sc...Does this sound legit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jessica2112:
    Glad you didn't get burned. I was a wreck waiting for mine to show up. But it was on the up and up, and all worked out. Now if I can just get my azz in gear and put the other pully on it....
    Don't forget about retuning that machine when changinging to a smaller pulley before you get anywhere near WOT. I don't remember all you went through to get where you are but the 9psi jump will change the AFR and fuel requirements right quick, I reckon. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    01 Firebird A4 3.42
    Powerdyne @ 6 PSI
    and other mods
    Visit Project Unleashed for guides and info.

Comment

just a heads up on the BS supercharger. I got a email for him that said that he will try to sell it again on ebay. I think he was a bit P.O. that I didnt buy his BS supercharger.....So look out when your on ebay all! He's full of it and I proved it.
      2002 Firebird<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1</a>

Comment

He shouldnt be PO cuz hes full of it. If he was for real he would not be telling different conflicting stories about it and he when I called him out he (theoretically) would have tried to prove me wrong and stick up for himself, but he didnt seem to care. He is probably mad that v6 camaro guys are in contact with one another and have been warned of his scam. :D
        sigpic
        1997 Camaro RS A4
        2006 Chevy Colorado
        2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

It's probably the same guy that tried to rip me off before. Definetly will never buy on ebay without paypal protection.
          Msd wires,Summit coils,Cuctom CIA&longtubes 2.5inch w/side exit,Cam,Heads & Intake,30# injectors,reprogrammed computer,3400 edge Converter, 3.73\'s&LSD,Edlebrock torque arm, SLP LCA\'s,Jegs panhard bar,16 inch nittos Best ET 14.374 @94 <br />Best 60\' 1.91

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X