• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0-125 turbo camaro vid

http://youtu.be/trVnAjdBJEM

Re: 0-125 turbo camaro vid

Such low miles...

Sounded pretty good. Looked like 0-60 in 5-6 seconds?

Comment

My crappy iPad won't show me the video :/

Comment

Yeah it doesn't get driven much :/ transmission is busted right now. That video was after installing 3.73's and LSD about 3 months ago. I like how the speedo keeps climbing at a steady rate. In stock form 3rd gear was a dog. And now its the strongest gear.

Comment

Your car still pulled strong though. What was your boost? Have you taken it to the track?

Comment

Awesome! Pretty quick as well.

Comment

Looks good , what trans are you running M5 or A4?
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Hearinh stuff like this makes me look forward to running mine...

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                  Looks good , what trans are you running M5 or A4?
                  The way it shifts it looks like manual.

Comment

Nice vid.

It sure sounds like a manual in the vid.

Comment

thanx. that's on 10psi. and it was a 5 speed. im going the t56 route next.

Comment

Yeah that 5 speed and 3rd gear won't last to long if its shifted hard. Mine lasted about 2 years before 3rd gear blew up.
                        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

yeah, this truck pulled up next to me, an early 2000 model chevy. i wasn't really feeling like racing, but i was getting annoyed with him trying to be a bad a**. i put it in 2nd. it started pulling for like 2 seconds. and then these awful noises started coming from the transmission. i can't remember what gears i lost. i have 1st and 4th. for sure. It's extremely odd. it makes noise with the clutch engaged and disengaged. but there's no doubt that its coming from the transmission. i can't get my head around it. i'll try to make a video before i pull it. and i'll definitely take pictures of the carnage when its pulled.

Comment

:burn:Alright guys I have a confession to make. This video was taken without calibrating the speedometer for the lower gears. I don't know exactly how much of a difference it made but my car isn't actually that fast. I went from 3.23's to 3.73s if anybody cares to do the math.

Comment

Do you have Hptuners? Just have your tire height and the new gear ratio and divide them to get the new # and put that into Hptuners.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X