Fp ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fp ?

Is this normal: I haven't driven my bird for a week and it has a quarter gas in its tank. When I ran it today I saw 32-34 pressure. But after I gassed up the pressure went back up to 38-40, which is what it is normally. Anyway, does it usually go down that low?

Re: Fp ?

Seems low, mine is at 44PSI then goes to 48 PSI at WOT. This is with a Walbro 255 pump though.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      Seems low, mine is at 44PSI then goes to 48 PSI at WOT. This is with a Walbro 255 pump though.

That's what I have too. My reading is at 38-40psi. I know in cooler weather it tends to be a solid 40psi.

What is it suppose to be?

Comment

I believe stock is around 42-44 psi at idle and 48-50 at WOT, so your right around there, here it doesn't get too cool so its probably higher do to the temp.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I believe stock is around 42-44 psi at idle and 48-50 at WOT, so your right around there, here it doesn't get too cool so its probably higher do to the temp.
          I'm running with stock injectors and FMU. Here in Calif. I can't really do much of anything. I have to stay legal. I was wondering if my psi is low because of the stock injectors?

How about Fuel pressure regulator did you do anything special with that?

Comment

I kept it FPR stock, I'm running 65lb injectors and a high flow Walbro.

Comment

I kept it FPR stock, I'm running 65lb injectors and a high flow Walbro.
              Thanks, i sometimes wonder if there's something wrong with my Walbro.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X