Questions about my powerdyne.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about my powerdyne.

So long story short my build is not going to be complete until next spring. I plan on taking my trans out and fixing it so the car is driveable again and I'm going to run my powerdyne on the stock motor that's in the car now. So my question is will the stock injectors be ok? Im going to run the stock pully so it wont be pushing that much boost. Basically is it ok to run my PD on a completely stock engine?
    3M MAFIA
    ________
    | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
    Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
    sigpic

Re: Questions about my powerdyne.

The powerdyne kit will usually come with an fmu to run on a stock engine. I cant remember the ratio, but maybe a 6:1? I little searching and Im sure you can find the one you need.

Comment

Stock injectors and the 6:1 fmu your good for at least 290 Wrhp.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Ok, cool thanks guys. So is there a write up or can someone give me some details on installing it, I'm new to FI :P.
        3M MAFIA
        ________
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SixShooter'00Camaro View Post
          Ok, cool thanks guys. So is there a write up or can someone give me some details on installing it, I'm new to FI :P.
          Look at the stickies, Graymans site with the JD wrap. I ran mine at dyno with FMU at 288 wrhp.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Alright I'll do that. Thanks again Steve.
            3M MAFIA
            ________
            sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X