• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• powerdyne question

i use 6psi boost with powerdyne

can i use 42lbs injectors with stock pcm, stock fuel pump? but i have FMU

and maftranslator i can use it...
    1997 firebird convertable.<br />intense 8.5:1 forged piston,rods,slp1.8 rockerarm<br />255welbro,28injectors,MAF,CIA headers,magnaflow exhaust,intercooled powerdyne S/C,TAXAS racing ECU tuning,coni shock with spring,roll bar,etc~

Re: powerdyne question

injectors would require tuning the pcm with hptuners or having it dynotuned for the larger injectors. Then you could get rid of the FMU if you go with larger injectors and a tune. Are you going to be going with a 9psi pulley for the powerdyne? If so then it would be a good idea to upgrade the fuel pump too
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life View Post
      injectors would require tuning the pcm with hptuners or having it dynotuned for the larger injectors. Then you could get rid of the FMU if you go with larger injectors and a tune. Are you going to be going with a 9psi pulley for the powerdyne? If so then it would be a good idea to upgrade the fuel pump too
      hmm so which idea is good for me?

should i use stock injectors with FMU is best for 6psi?

or i have lt1 injectors... so should i use lt1's for 6ps with fmu?
      1997 firebird convertable.<br />intense 8.5:1 forged piston,rods,slp1.8 rockerarm<br />255welbro,28injectors,MAF,CIA headers,magnaflow exhaust,intercooled powerdyne S/C,TAXAS racing ECU tuning,coni shock with spring,roll bar,etc~

Comment

If just running 6 Psi it would be your choice 36LB(33LBs) and tunning it HP tuners, which you need to tune your timing unless you have a TRC1 timing control module. But don't use LT1 injectors theres no gain , use the GTP injectors rated at 33lbs. If you want the most out of it HPtuners and GTP injectors or 42.5 injectors.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X