Bad IAT's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad IAT's

alright so what would you guys consider bad IAT's under hard boost?

Re: Bad IAT's

During the summer here I would have 220 degrees, thats why I only could run 8 degrees timing.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      During the summer here I would have 220 degrees, thats why I only could run 8 degrees timing.
      Lower boost and increase timing!!!!

But I don't even run an IAT :D they are silly. If you're not knocking who cares what the intake temp is?

Comment

Originally posted by Meemperor View Post
        Lower boost and increase timing!!!!

But I don't even run an IAT :D they are silly. If you're not knocking who cares what the intake temp is?
        well said lol

Comment

You should watch your IAT's they will tell you how efficient your intercooler is with the amount of timing. Like I'm running close to 20 degrees with the setup right now with no KR. But when you add methanol it will be behind the IAT and maf sensor so you won't be able to log and view it , just watch the KR to see that it is working. The 220 was with my PowerDyne and when I added a intercooler they went to 160 degrees but over stressed the internal belt and bearings.
          Last edited by ssms5411; 03-24-2011, 05:20 PM.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X