10's in the AFR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10's in the AFR

Alright guys so I installed my walbro 255 and it took care of my pressure loss and leaning out problem. But, now I caint seem to get hte AFR out of the 10s. Only when the RPMs get up to about 5000K to I finially begin to see 11s. I messed around with my main VE table with some things from the tune repository and I have reduced my PE table but to no avail. So I guess my question is is it okay to go into positive numbers in the PE? like +1 or +.5? and also should I set my base AFR vs. ECT differently? It is 12.5 up to 68temp and then 11.5 on from 86temp. Mods are PD(7lbs) GTP injectors, walbro 255, alm. ds., trans go, vette servo, and 3.42 posi.

Re: 10's in the AFR

THe car feels awsome but I caint help thinking I am missing out on some of that power by being so pig rich.

Comment

Adjust it in the base AFR vs ECT. Take a look at the adders there too. If your commanding 11.5 AFR, your not far off of what your asking it for.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigbrian442 View Post
        Adjust it in the base AFR vs ECT. Take a look at the adders there too. If your commanding 11.5 AFR, your not far off of what your asking it for.
        I will definatley try that, thanks alot. I never really thought you were very close to what you were commanding in the base AFR vs. ECT

Comment

Hows your lifts? I would adjust your command first then if that doesn't work do PE. Since it getting warmer the car will run richer, so adjusting either injector , PE , or command will work well, if you do the ECT it will be all over the place becuase in Summers here I saw temps of 220 ect which was to high to tune for. You can try it but just remember most likely you need 2 tunes a summer and winter. Once you figure them out make sure you save them, thats what I do, makes easier every year.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

made some headway with the advice you guys gave me. Finially starting to see 11's. I will hopefully get some time to work on it a little more.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X