Blinkers aren't working right.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blinkers aren't working right.

went to autoparts store this afternoon. Flasher was $14. I said if this does not fix my problem, can I bring it back for a refund....said NO....he said this flasher either works completely or not at all. ...so this part replacement will not solve my problem.

Comment

FIXED today...flasher was not a solution.

Comment

Yeah, usually anything that electricity runs through the parts stores won't take them back.

I have a problem with my old truck's rear driver's side blinker myself. At first I thought it was the light bulb. I replaced it and it still wouldn't blink. I checked and see if there's any currents flowing through it and no there isn't.

Did yours have this same problem where only one blinker wasn't working?

I bought the Flasher Relay too, but I haven't installed yet. I think they gave me the wrong part, unfortunately I opened it already, plus I wanted to check the grounds for it first.

Comment

Mine's wonky. At first, the left rear turn signal was intermittent. Now, neither rear comes on at all. I checked the bulbs, the rear wiring, all good. The fronts at least come on when I work the lever manually. I'm not surprised considering nearly 311,000 miles, but there's an easier fix: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/up...FQmSaQodUlMNtQ. $16, and you can find them in black plastic. Saves messing with the airbag steering wheel to replace the switch in the column.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X