Blinkers aren't working right.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blinkers aren't working right.

went to autoparts store this afternoon. Flasher was $14. I said if this does not fix my problem, can I bring it back for a refund....said NO....he said this flasher either works completely or not at all. ...so this part replacement will not solve my problem.

Comment

FIXED today...flasher was not a solution.

Comment

Yeah, usually anything that electricity runs through the parts stores won't take them back.

I have a problem with my old truck's rear driver's side blinker myself. At first I thought it was the light bulb. I replaced it and it still wouldn't blink. I checked and see if there's any currents flowing through it and no there isn't.

Did yours have this same problem where only one blinker wasn't working?

I bought the Flasher Relay too, but I haven't installed yet. I think they gave me the wrong part, unfortunately I opened it already, plus I wanted to check the grounds for it first.

Comment

Mine's wonky. At first, the left rear turn signal was intermittent. Now, neither rear comes on at all. I checked the bulbs, the rear wiring, all good. The fronts at least come on when I work the lever manually. I'm not surprised considering nearly 311,000 miles, but there's an easier fix: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/up...FQmSaQodUlMNtQ. $16, and you can find them in black plastic. Saves messing with the airbag steering wheel to replace the switch in the column.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X