• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: $15 home made camera mount!

lol thanks, whats wrong with the song? haha

Comment

instead of a suction to the window... how about something to hook it to the rear view mirror? Hell, just put one in one of your foglight areas :)
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

damn, good idea, imma try that rear view idea, ill get pics when it is complete!

Comment

Originally posted by 38camaro302
          damn, good idea, imma try that rear view idea, ill get pics when it is complete!
          someone on this site or another mounted their radar detector onto the rear view mirror screwed to the rear view mirror.
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I made one out of some ghetto **** in my garage...

got some L-brackets and hooked them to the T-top reciever mounts.

I'll see if I can dig up a vid, I don't think I have any uploaded anywhere

Comment

Bad idea to hook it up to the rearview mirror. They are only glued there. Also, I believe its illegal to have anything hanging from it. Well, atleast in Maine thats the case. But we're all hicks up here...

Comment

Originally posted by Finkledbody
                Bad idea to hook it up to the rearview mirror. They are only glued there. Also, I believe its illegal to have anything hanging from it. Well, atleast in Maine thats the case. But we're all hicks up here...
                Have you ever tried to pull that rear view mirror off, they use some insane glue and i dont think a camera is gonna make it fall off...

the mount for the rearview is glued to the glass, and the rear view itself slides into the mount.

Id think u have nothing to worry about
                *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X