looking to put a system in my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: looking to put a system in my car

Lol plan ahead..... Only thing I can say is Plan AHEAD, or you will spend soo much money buying things and not being happy. This is not something for the guessing type of people to think they can do, unless they have some deep pockets and alot of time.
    1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Originally posted by Nikos95
      Lol plan ahead..... Only thing I can say is Plan AHEAD, or you will spend soo much money buying things and not being happy.
      That's what I'm always screamin.

If this guy is so willing to give up his rear hatch area, those two 10" SoloX's in a large ported design would be DAMN loud. If I had a friend like that, I'd just make him the ported box without him knowing. Throw the SoloX's in there one day and let him hear it. He wouldn't think twice about my opinion after that. :naughty:
      Red 96' A4 Firebird
      Audio Audio and Autotek
      Check it out here!

Comment

Sorry for gettin off topic again but i wanted to ask this. So this little like 14 year old over on roe says that in hatchbacks sealed boxes are way louder because they have some sort of bandpass effect? i thought he was crazy because i have a vented box with only 1 10 and it slams. any opinions or comments on this?

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad MOFO
          So this little like 14 year old over on roe says that in hatchbacks sealed boxes are way louder because they have some sort of bandpass effect?
          LOL Exactly the point a 14 year old... Bandpass yes outside your car, the car limits further... ROFL

Ported boxes are louder boxes, sealed boxes are tighter sounding generally speaking. So this kid really has not a clue what he is talking about. All depends on the type of sound you are looking for and what the sub you are using likes.
          1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X