JLs BUZZING PART 2!! help me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by OneQuickV6:
    Well, to help with the JL amp cost question a while back...When I used to sell them here in town, the 500/1's retail around here was about 500-600 bucks. (don't tell I told you, but cost was about 350).<hr></blockquote>

eh thats moe than i can afford right now..im looking for a temp job before im off to texas..do u think i should return my head unit and put the stock one back in, and get a new amp? thanks bud..
    2003 Fire Red Dakota R/T 5.9<p>V-Force Exhaust<br />Custom Cold Air Intake

Comment

I really don't see how this test amp blew simply by touching your amp unless either the power wire touched a ground or your amp chassis is grounded to the car somehow. Just thought I'd ask.

Comment

Buy your new amp online and save a lot of money.
        Here's some sites.

www.thezeb.com
        www.onlinecarstereo.com
        www.carstereotime.com
        www.speakersound.com

Also www.ikesound.com I've only ever bought from Ike Sound and they are very good, I don't know about the others.

·George·

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>I really don't see how this test amp blew simply by touching your amp unless either the power wire touched a ground or your amp chassis is grounded to the car somehow. Just thought I'd ask.<hr></blockquote>
          megabass,
          I was thinking about this too. Maybe the chassis is grounded and it is related to the buzzing? Although I would think you would have a shorting problem with the chassis grounded as well?!?!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X