girls will love these....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by vz125dude:
    dude whiteshark, i dont need the bass shakers to make it sound like i have a good system. i have an awesome system with plenty of bass, i have two tens in the back. seriously the only reason i want the bass shakers are for the girls. a female friend of mine came up with the idea and i ran with it...<hr></blockquote>

no, see i'm not dissing you for that idea, sorry if it came out like that. your idea is pretty clever. but it's not what they were designed for. what i'm saying is dumb is the people us use them only so that people think they have a system.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

ok i get what your saying. its like the import guys who put a body kit and some rims on their cars and think they got some real fast race car. i agree with you. but thats not what im tryin to do, its strickly for the females :D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by vz125dude:
        its strickly for the females :D <hr></blockquote>

remember the vibrating beds?
        :D ...hehe that may have come in handy a few times in my passenger seat, not saying anything happened ;) ok,ok so something happened and I had to clean it up the next morning [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] ..I was drunk, but your gonna have to play the stereo all the time while you um ;) ...and as for the vibrating tongue ring, theres a smoke/ piercing shop by me called 4:20 :D they have a bunch of em...and search on E-Bay...there like 20$

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> like these things, make the seats shake so it feels like you have a good system. when in reality all you have is something that shakes the seat. <hr></blockquote>
          I don't think you understand what a speaker is!
          A speaker is designed to vibrate the air at different frequencies, so your body translates that vibration into sound. Sub-woofers are designed for reproducing such low frequencies that it is felt more than it is heard. So I can see how these should work, but I don't have any experience myself.
          Anyone here have any "professional" opinion on this?
          2002 CAMARO \"RS\"<br /> 3800/M5/Y87

Comment

I think the whole purpose was to use the vibrations to make all the girls wanna ride ;)
            So the whole point was to use the bass shakers to pin point vibrations for best results.

This would be rice only if you had bass shakers and no sub. IMHO
            Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
            "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
            http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

This has got to be the most interesting post I've seen in a while... [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]

Comment

i'll second that

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jeff Robins:
                  This has got to be the most interesting post I've seen in a while... [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Yeah, this is definately original. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

-Justin
                  2001 Camaro Z28 (A4) Sunset Orange Metallic w/ T-tops, Monsoon Stereo, factory GFX, BMR STB from the v6, 18K miles<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/jhkcam22\" target=\"_blank\">2001 Camaro Z28</a><br /><br />Dads car: 2002 35th aniv. Bright red Z28, fully loaded<br /><br />R.I.P.<br />1995 3.4L Camaro (A4) Bright Red<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/jhkcam\" target=\"_blank\">1995 3.4 Camaro</a>

Comment

thanx guys for all the comments. i would like some female responses in here. lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CHRISB:
                      Get a vibrating tongue ring! :D My fiancees' brother has his tongue pierced and he found these vibrating tongue rings at a local gift shop while he was visiting from Texas. They are powered by hearing aide battries. Imagine your tongue on a girl with one of those babies ;) . But first you would have to get your tongue pierced :eek: .<hr></blockquote>
                      Quoted from Chris Rock's No Sex In the Champagne Room.

If a woman has a toungue ring, she'll probably suck your ....
                      If a man has a tongue ring, he'll probably suck your ....

now back to the audio converstation ;)

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jeff Robins:
                        This has got to be the most interesting post I've seen in a while... [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Thats the only reason it's still open..... keep it civil, guys.
                        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

I second the whole ricer comment. The whole car shaking thing is just ghey. Seriously, if you need a vibrating car seat to get your girl going it's time to step up to a system that will do it with out the use of a "bass shaker" or buy her a lipstic sized vibrator so she can just hold that between her legs while you drive...

Since you're probably thinking I'm hacking the idea because I didn't think of it first, I'm not dissing the idea for that at all. I thought of doing that a long time ago. When I was a junior in high school. A bass shaker is really about as cool as putting a supercharger sticker on a car and saying that makes it faster. It's even more ghey than a huge wing on a FWD car.

At any rate a 4 is not going to cut it. You're going to need at least a 6 to make it vibrate enough to feel and unless she's got an ultrasensitive **censored** then she's going to probably need an 8 or a 10 to make it happen for her.

Just buy my DVD player and head unit and show her some p0rn if you're going to make her sit on a vibrator in your car...

;)
                          Mike<br />\'99 Z28 LS1 (383 in the works) M6<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/\" target=\"_blank\">stereo pics</a> Almost sold, the amps are still for sale - make an offer.<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/paypal.html\" target=\"_blank\">Help Mike pay for his engine. Every dollar helps!</a>

Comment

Female response:

I think it is just plain silly (the speaker deal). Personally that wouldn't be something that would impress me or be a necessity... but to each his own.

As far as the tongue ring goes... what will they think of next?

Best of luck... with the girls of course!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X