girls will love these....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girls will love these....

i was thinking today about subs and came up with the great idea of seeing if i could put 2-4 inch little subs underneath the front two seats of my camaro. has anyone does this or know if they would fit? and could someone please help me find a website that sells that small size of subs cause i cant find any. :cool:

lol...girls love what you can do with your tongue more...but since youj brought it up, In my friends 84 300zx it has 8" speakers built into the seats for the vibrations...so you'd have to put some bigger speakers than 4", the idea works though...actually Ive seen seats like that for cars and home...around 400$ a piece but everything pre wired...just stick a 10" under your seats...there might be enough room

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

i am putting 2 10's in the back so could i take out my 2 stock 6's beside the backseats and fit them under the seat. what do you think about that?

Comment

never thought about that...may work, those stock 6's hit pretty hard for what they are...your gonna have to put it really close to the seat though maybee even seal it with the seat, but dont move your seat back and forth to much ;)

05' CTS-V

Comment

about 30 min ago i went to look exactly how much space i have under those seats. i doubt very seriously 6's will fit. i dont care if my seat moves back and forth but i need my passenger seat to move. i think only 3 or inch at the most will fit but i cant find anyone who sells them...

Comment

Get a vibrating tongue ring! :D My fiancees' brother has his tongue pierced and he found these vibrating tongue rings at a local gift shop while he was visiting from Texas. They are powered by hearing aide battries. Imagine your tongue on a girl with one of those babies ;) . But first you would have to get your tongue pierced :eek: .
            Moroso CAI<br />Flowmaster 40 Delta

Comment

There's a better way....Aura Bass Shakers. I haven't seen these in a while but they accomplish what you're wanting. They're sort of like the vibrating controllers for video games. They mount to the floor below your seats and "vibrate" to the deep notes in the music. They require a separate amp just like subs but don't require a box. They don't actually produce sound, just sensation. So, you'll FEEL like you have lots of bass. You might want to look around for some of those. They're small enough to fit under your seats, too. But, of course, that's what they were made for!! Here's a link to their website: Aurasound

[ November 19, 2002: Message edited by: Harbin1 ]</p>
              95 Camaro 3.4L A4<br />Bosch plugs/MSD wires, K&N FIPK , Magnaflow catback, hi-flo cat, B&M Shift+, Dee\'s spacer<br />Kenwood KDX-859, eXcelon Amps, Infinity Kappa 3-way doors and Perfect10 sub<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/harbins95\" target=\"_blank\">Behold, the raw fury that is known as the 3.4!!!</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CHRISB:
                Get a vibrating tongue ring! :D My fiancees' brother has his tongue pierced and he found these vibrating tongue rings at a local gift shop while he was visiting from Texas. They are powered by hearing aide battries. Imagine your tongue on a girl with one of those babies ;) . But first you would have to get your tongue pierced :eek: .<hr></blockquote>

thats just a bit off topic isnt it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Harbin1:
                  There's a better way....Aura Bass Shakers. I haven't seen these in a while but they accomplish what you're wanting. They're sort of like the vibrating controllers for video games. They mount to the floor below your seats and "vibrate" to the deep notes in the music. They require a separate amp just like subs but don't require a box. They don't actually produce sound, just sensation. So, you'll FEEL like you have lots of bass. You might want to look around for some of those. They're small enough to fit under your seats, too. But, of course, that's what they were made for!! Here's a link to their website: Aurasound

[ November 19, 2002: Message edited by: Harbin1 ]
                  <hr></blockquote>

sounds like something i ricer without a system would have [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                  <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> thats just a bit off topic isnt it <hr></blockquote>
                    Off topic?
                    No.
                    That is the topic! :D
                    2002 CAMARO \"RS\"<br /> 3800/M5/Y87

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> There's a better way....Aura Bass Shakers. <hr></blockquote>
                      I've seen those Aura's advertised.
                      It looks like a great idea for limited space applications.
                      Anybody have any experience with them?
                      2002 CAMARO \"RS\"<br /> 3800/M5/Y87

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by whiteshark:

sounds like something i ricer without a system would have [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                        <hr></blockquote>

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: see now if someone doesnt like something or are mad because they didnt come up with the idea they call it rice...Im sick of this ****....the bass shakers sound like a good idea....thats kinda like the seats I was talking about...and as for the tongue ring, my friend has the vibrating one too....doesnt like using it though ;)

05' CTS-V

Comment

thanx dude for the link for the bass shakers. they are 5 inches wide and about 2 inches tall so those should fit under the seats. as far as the vibrating tongue ring goes... could someone find out where i could get one?!?!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nikon:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: see now if someone doesnt like something or are mad because they didnt come up with the idea they call it rice...Im sick of this ****....the bass shakers sound like a good idea....thats kinda like the seats I was talking about...and as for the tongue ring, my friend has the vibrating one too....doesnt like using it though ;)
                            <hr></blockquote>

i said that not just because i don't like it, but the connotation of a ricer is to have things that make his/her car look/sound better than it really is. ie having one of those things you put on the exhaust to make it sound like you have a turbo when in reality you just spent money on trying to make people think you have something you don't. or like these things, make the seats shake so it feels like you have a good system. when in reality all you have is something that shakes the seat. the thing is ricers usualy take the easy/cheap way out. if you want a turbo sound, put in a turbo. if you want the seats to shake, put in a good system. and for heavens sake, if you want you car to go fast, don't make it look fast! make it go fast!
                            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

dude whiteshark, i dont need the bass shakers to make it sound like i have a good system. i have an awesome system with plenty of bass, i have two tens in the back. seriously the only reason i want the bass shakers are for the girls. a female friend of mine came up with the idea and i ran with it...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X