Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey man i got a job and a girlfriend too, where do you think all my money is going? i can't afford both but she takes real good care of me ;) and all i want from you guys is a little change and i don't want to be lectured anymore so just give me your money please

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TheBulldog:
      hey man i got a job and a girlfriend too, where do you think all my money is going? i can't afford both but she takes real good care of me ;) and all i want from you guys is a little change and i don't want to be lectured anymore so just give me your money please<hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TheBulldog:
        and all i want from you guys is a little change and i don't want to be lectured anymore so just give me your money please<hr></blockquote>

Youthfull vigor and spunk, I like it Bulldog, let em' know son!!! I'm not giving you anything but advice and refutations...keep husltlin'
        -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

thanks Christian, little do people know the effort that goes into asking strangers for money. it's not easy. thanks for the support. anyone else? [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img]

Comment

:mad: Hey, listen i got a g/f and car payments and stuff and if you cant afford the system then that just sucks for you cuz i had to wait along time before i got mine so you know what you need to deal with it like everyone else and not beg "ohhhhhhh give me money i need a system or im not cool" if i were gonna give money to someone it would be someone who really needs the money like someone who is poor and has no g/f or house or car and dosent even go to school not someone like you who has those things.So think about them before you beg for money :mad:

[ March 03, 2003: Message edited by: kidkash8009 ]</p>
            1997 Black 3.8L Camaro RS {SOLD}<br />Mods:<br />Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back<br />Slp Cold Air Intake<br /><br /><br />2001 Dodge Durango R/T

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X