This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a system

im doing my best as a high school student in CA trying to build a dream system in my car. it all keeps pointing back to one thing $$$. i just got two pairs of Sony Explode 3- ways for $45 but i think they're stolen cause thats a killer deal. but i am poor so heres my plan. if anyone is at home cleaning out their couch and they find some change in it... send it my way, it would be most appreciated and the whole thing would go to improving an F-Body. i can be reached at c/o Justin Runge
    32462 corte zaragoza
    Temecula CA 92592

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TheBulldog:
    im doing my best as a high school student in CA trying to build a dream system in my car. it all keeps pointing back to one thing $$$. i just got two pairs of Sony Explode 3- ways for $45 but i think they're stolen cause thats a killer deal. but i am poor so heres my plan. if anyone is at home cleaning out their couch and they find some change in it... send it my way, it would be most appreciated and the whole thing would go to improving an F-Body. i can be reached at c/o Justin Runge
    32462 corte zaragoza
    Temecula CA 92592
    <hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

what up man. just thought i would let you know to ditch the sony's..... bad sound quality. i am about to be selling a MTX 425wt amp if you are interested. i think i will have a 225 also. lemme know
      1999 Camaro Silver 5spd<br />Appearence Mods:<br />-Clear Corners -Tail Lights off a 93-96 Camaro -Painted Black Calipers w/ Silver Camaro Decal on front ones -Black Camaro Rear Fill Decal -Silver Camaro Front Fill Decal -Painted Silver Interior Pieces -RKSport Shift Knob<br />Performance Mods:<br />-Eibach springs -Whisper Lid -Removed MAF screen -Free Ram Air -Trans Am Dual Exhaust -3\" Cutout<br />Stereo System:<br />-Eclipse 8v Head Unit -Eclipse 87series 12\' Subs -Rockford Fosgate 800wt amp (subs) -MTX 225wt amp (highs)<p>AOL IM is jay eub, msn messenger is banks_2003@hotmail.com

Comment

i had the second loudest car in my province (1-2 drivers) for 6 months in 2001. so if you want some advice i am your man!

Comment

well, the kind of person i am i like to do everything myself. my cousin has the sickest system on the planet. he has a DVD player in the dash of his Tahoe and some in the headrests and the sunvisors, and he has a costom bow with 4 12" solobarics an thre 10" Crystals. it looks like he has hydraulics when they hit. he also has 4 1200 watt amps for just the subs. the thing set his spoiled a$$ back $5,500, but what does he care... his mom bought it. and he's 17!!! now my problem is, i don't have 5,500 bucks to spend on a system so if anyone wants to help me out...

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cole:
            i had the second loudest car in my province (1-2 drivers) for 6 months in 2001. so if you want some advice i am your man!<hr></blockquote>
            Yo cole! Tell me a little bit about your set-up. Was it an extreme vehicle?
            Red 96' A4 Firebird
            Audio Audio and Autotek
            Check it out here!

Comment

well all this is fun and dandy but i don't see how this is bringing me any closer to my system.

Comment

what kinda money do you have to work with??? i could try and help you out, im designing what i want in my system right now too.

Comment

come on guys, lets try and show a little compassion for a broke a$$ high schooler

Comment

hey man join the rest of us high school kids who dont have alot of money maybe you need to find a job and how is it you have no money but have a camaro? I think you should work for that system cuz it would be all the more sweeter for you knowing you paid for it with ur money.

[ February 28, 2003: Message edited by: kidkash8009 ]</p>
                    1997 Black 3.8L Camaro RS {SOLD}<br />Mods:<br />Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back<br />Slp Cold Air Intake<br /><br /><br />2001 Dodge Durango R/T

Comment

I'll second that. Get a job! [img]smile.gif[/img] $6/hr while you're still at home is about as good as $12 an hour when you're out on your own and have to pay 1/2 that to rent anyway.
                      Mike<br />\'99 Z28 LS1 (383 in the works) M6<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/\" target=\"_blank\">stereo pics</a> Almost sold, the amps are still for sale - make an offer.<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/paypal.html\" target=\"_blank\">Help Mike pay for his engine. Every dollar helps!</a>

Comment

Stereos are over rated.. Save your money and buy a girlfriend..
                        1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RSFireDog:
                          Stereos are over rated.. Save your money and buy a girlfriend..<hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                          Mike<br />\'99 Z28 LS1 (383 in the works) M6<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/\" target=\"_blank\">stereo pics</a> Almost sold, the amps are still for sale - make an offer.<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/paypal.html\" target=\"_blank\">Help Mike pay for his engine. Every dollar helps!</a>

Comment

LMAO HAHAHAHA RSFireDog that was hilarious
                            <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Try $4.oo and hour with 3% commission! And paying rent, cell phone, car note, car insurance, gas, credit car, and groccery bills at the end of the month. Yeah, why don't you just get a job like the rest of us? I had to wait almost a year to buy my loudmouth, and wait another 2 months to get it installed only to find out i could get a $200 ticket for it being too loud. :mad:
                              96 Camaro RS A4 T-tops<br />Loudmouth <br />and other audio mods

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X