monsoon system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monsoon system?

how do i know if i have a monsoon system and what is a monsoon system? i have a 1998 camaro.

if you have 10 speakers you have a monsoon sytem! if you have only 2 rears and 2 door panel speakers u have the stock system!

i have a 7 speaker system in mine (2 high tweats, 2 doors 6 1/2's, 2 rear 6 by 9's and a 12" sub in the back)

Comment

my camaro came stock with 6 speakers, two in the front, two in the trunk and two on either side of the back seats, those i actually think are lil subs.

Comment

No, you do not have the monsoon system. In most cases, there is a little monsoon logo where it says AC Delco on your head unit.
        1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

I thought it was only a 8 speaker system. 2 In door,2 back seats, 2 hatch, and 2 tweeters mounted in the front somewhere!
          Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

I was curious about this too. I just bought my new car, but it has a Pioneer CD player, I have the two 6 1/2" in the front and tweeters, the 6 1/2 in the middle, and the speakers in hatch. I also have the sound controls on the steering wheel if that makes a difference?
            New Car: 2004 GTP Comp G (Test Vehicle) 13.936@99.32 <br />Mods: Cylinder Filter,No Mufflers, 3.3\" <br />Old Car: 2000 Formula 13.124 @ 106.01 with 2.73\'s<br />Other Car: 1993 Firebird 16.1@83

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X