monsoon system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monsoon system?

how do i know if i have a monsoon system and what is a monsoon system? i have a 1998 camaro.

if you have 10 speakers you have a monsoon sytem! if you have only 2 rears and 2 door panel speakers u have the stock system!

i have a 7 speaker system in mine (2 high tweats, 2 doors 6 1/2's, 2 rear 6 by 9's and a 12" sub in the back)

Comment

my camaro came stock with 6 speakers, two in the front, two in the trunk and two on either side of the back seats, those i actually think are lil subs.

Comment

No, you do not have the monsoon system. In most cases, there is a little monsoon logo where it says AC Delco on your head unit.
        1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

I thought it was only a 8 speaker system. 2 In door,2 back seats, 2 hatch, and 2 tweeters mounted in the front somewhere!
          Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

I was curious about this too. I just bought my new car, but it has a Pioneer CD player, I have the two 6 1/2" in the front and tweeters, the 6 1/2 in the middle, and the speakers in hatch. I also have the sound controls on the steering wheel if that makes a difference?
            New Car: 2004 GTP Comp G (Test Vehicle) 13.936@99.32 <br />Mods: Cylinder Filter,No Mufflers, 3.3\" <br />Old Car: 2000 Formula 13.124 @ 106.01 with 2.73\'s<br />Other Car: 1993 Firebird 16.1@83

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              1 day ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X