can u guys give me an estimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can u guys give me an estimate

i have manual door locks, and im getting really lazy and want power locks, but while im at it, i also want keyless entry

how much do you guys think this will cost?
    It\'s not forced induction if she takes it willingly

$100. Get a Viper 100. Its basically just door locks and keyless entry.
    <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

and how about the install?

i really dont wanna screw up my car
      It\'s not forced induction if she takes it willingly

Comment

That will be the INSTALLED price. If you wanna put it in yourself, its not too hard. The instructions are pretty straight-foward.
        <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

Since you have manual door locks you will have to buy the actuators too. I dont think the viper 100 comes with it. I bought mine at circuit city for around 25 a piece.
          2000 Camaro 3.8 v6 M5
          Flowmaster 80 series muffler, B&M ripper shifter, SLP grille

Comment

Most places CAN throw power doors on for 50 bucks a door. Then you can get an inexpensive keyless for under 50 bucks anywhere you go.
            <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              3 days ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X