can u guys give me an estimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can u guys give me an estimate

i have manual door locks, and im getting really lazy and want power locks, but while im at it, i also want keyless entry

how much do you guys think this will cost?
    It\'s not forced induction if she takes it willingly

$100. Get a Viper 100. Its basically just door locks and keyless entry.
    <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

and how about the install?

i really dont wanna screw up my car
      It\'s not forced induction if she takes it willingly

Comment

That will be the INSTALLED price. If you wanna put it in yourself, its not too hard. The instructions are pretty straight-foward.
        <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

Since you have manual door locks you will have to buy the actuators too. I dont think the viper 100 comes with it. I bought mine at circuit city for around 25 a piece.
          2000 Camaro 3.8 v6 M5
          Flowmaster 80 series muffler, B&M ripper shifter, SLP grille

Comment

Most places CAN throw power doors on for 50 bucks a door. Then you can get an inexpensive keyless for under 50 bucks anywhere you go.
            <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X