Both factory subs blew, what to replace with? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Both factory subs blew, what to replace with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both factory subs blew, what to replace with?

See topic [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't want to buy an extra amp or anything though. If thats possible. Thanks!
    RedLineVSix <br />95 Patriot Red Trans Am, M6, 3.42\'s,no rear tires<br />(SOLD!)97 Silver Camaro 3.8 Liter A4 3.42 + LSD, 1pc DS, and one messed up speedo :)

stock?...or...they're called "mid-bass subs" I believe...most are much better than stock...I personally would replace them with 6" bazooka speakers...not the whole tube just the speaker...almost did it then I went and bought a 10" tube...I think the speakers are like 70$ a peice which compared to the other speakers I saw was cheap...

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Dood JL AUDIO makes 6'' subs they sound and hit wonderfully! Try to find em I think they run like 120 a peice!

Comment

I can't seem to find any links to that size of sub anywhere? I found a 6" at jlaudio.com but I think its the one that has to be ported or something? Sorry , I don't know what I'm doing with stero stuff. Can anyone please help me out? I don't want to spend too much, as I don't worry about the sound system too much. My car has 2 speakers in the front, 2 "subs" in the middle and 2 more speakers in the back. It doesn't have any tweeters or anything installed in teh rear ( there is a hole there for something, figured that's what it was for ) I want something I can just plug in tho! Thanks!
        RedLineVSix <br />95 Patriot Red Trans Am, M6, 3.42\'s,no rear tires<br />(SOLD!)97 Silver Camaro 3.8 Liter A4 3.42 + LSD, 1pc DS, and one messed up speedo :)

Comment

RAXXUS Check out www.crutchfield.com. They ain't the cheapest but they have stuff in stock and will ship next day 24/7.

Comment

Kicker does as well.... RMB6 is the model number I think. About $120/pair I think.....
            Red 96' A4 Firebird
            Audio Audio and Autotek
            Check it out here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X