No announcement yet.

got a system, bought stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To answer your other question: The Infinities are great speakers!!! I've had those in my car for over four years and they are still kickin just as loud and clear as the day I got them. Mine are actually the generation before those, the 63i. I've got mine running on a Sony 4 channel amp with built in cross overs putting out 50 watts per speaker(xm-504x) and they sound absolutely awesome. Try those speakers with the factory set up and see how you like it. Those speakers can handle everything my amp can throw at them so you might want to upgrade to an amp someday.

Some Sony is crap, other sony stuff is pretty good. The same goes for Rockford Fosgate and even Alpine. Every brand has there ups and downs. You get what you pay for in the long run. If your system only cost $xxx.xx and you're happy with it, who cares what everyone else says. :D :D :D
    95 Camaro 3.4L A4<br />Bosch plugs/MSD wires, K&N FIPK , Magnaflow catback, hi-flo cat, B&M Shift+, Dee\'s spacer<br />Kenwood KDX-859, eXcelon Amps, Infinity Kappa 3-way doors and Perfect10 sub<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/harbins95\" target=\"_blank\">Behold, the raw fury that is known as the 3.4!!!</a>

Comment

thanks guys,
      i am looking into buying a hu (50x4)

btw, my question about parallel wiring? well, i did it, and now my amp is running @ 2ohms, pushing 300 rms to each. they are a whole lot louder and don't move as much to produce the same frequencies, meaning i can turn it up more before the subs reach thier excursion limits. just thought i'd let you all know, parallel wiring is the way to go [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] you gotta love the michelin man
      A4 :( ws6 hood, magnaflow cat-back, Pewter ppg paint, red calipers w/ decals, t-tops, chrome wheels, cutout, bald rear right tire (3.42 w/o lsd)

Comment

i have 4 10" subs, and my grandparents swear they can hear me well over a 1/2 mile away (this is in the country mind you with no buildings)
        im running maybe 2700 watts total to the 4 10s
        im about to upgrade to either 4 beefier 10s or 4 12s and 2 more 1000W amps
        R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

yeah, ive seen your setup before. Great choice w/ the dd's [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] .

maybe when i get a job i will buy some good subs..
          A4 :( ws6 hood, magnaflow cat-back, Pewter ppg paint, red calipers w/ decals, t-tops, chrome wheels, cutout, bald rear right tire (3.42 w/o lsd)

Comment

i know how ya feel 01, i still got six long months, before the big 16, so im lookin for a job too. i gotta bazooka el1500 (350W @ 4ohms,500 at 2) and a pair of the best eights ever, which isnt sayin much.
            PS&gt; your brother is cool :D
            CAI, Flowmaster, Audiobahn Flame Q 12, 600w RMS, Panasonic cq-dfx883u, Lightning Audio 6.5 3 ways<br />check out my page<br /><a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/redfirebird15/lst?.dir=/Red+1997+v6+firebird&.src=ph&.view=t\" target=\"_blank\">my car</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X