New Rear End!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Rear End!!

the 3.42s hes not gonna feel really at all. Atleast i didnt on my v6. i went from 3.23s to 3.42s and it was like nothing was done. Now going from that to a LT1 with 4.10s it differnt

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

The car was definitely different after the swap. I think it was more the posi and replacing all the worn bushings than the gear change. It's been a while since I've driven it, traded it a little over a year ago for something newer, and with 4 doors....damn kids. That was actually a traction control rear end. You can hook up just one of the sensors, the plug is the same and the abs doesn't know the difference. Also, if you get a traction control rear, be prepared for two different size brake lines. One is bigger, but if i remember right the fittings were the same. I replaced the whole length with the same size as the rest of the car and it worked fine.

The brake discs just had a bit of surface rust. They were actually in very good shape.

Comment

from the look of the back tires.. i dont think it has traction control hahaha

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X