Billet 6061 1/2" transmission spacers. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billet 6061 1/2" transmission spacers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Billet 6061 1/2" transmission spacers.

Just to let you know, I did start cutting into some of my plate. Said screw it and ordered a few pieces of flat bar. UPS says the flat bar should be here monday.

I still havn't found out the size of bolts from the mount to transmission. So I just took a guess and picked up some grade-8 3/8". Hopefully they are right, guess I'll find out monday. ;)

Comment

yea let me know when you get them done send a pic to my email from the earlier post and ill take one off your hands

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
      89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

Originally posted by Taheen
        I still havn't found out the size of bolts from the mount to transmission. So I just took a guess and picked up some grade-8 3/8". Hopefully they are right, guess I'll find out monday. ;)
        It's been a while since I did mine, but I'll take a guess and say that it's a metric bolt..
        Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
        Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

BTW you two, I can't guarantee they will fit perfect for the Automatic. I made them to fit my T5. Just to be forwarned.
          Last edited by Taheen; 07-02-2007, 07:51 PM.

Comment

M10 1.5 :) Had her in the air, crossmember off, and the mount unbolted in order to check the bolts. Had to put her all back together, go to home depot, then come back home and do it all over again.

Anyway, they are done.

Three Spacers:
            Transmission Spacers

Mocked:

Transmission Spacers

Installed: (yes, after these I realized I had the mount backwards. I fixed it)

Transmission Spacers
            Last edited by LETZRIDE; 01-17-2020, 05:17 PM.

Comment

All Done:

M5Camaro Transmission billet Spacers

The 'Kits' you two will get:

M5 Camaro Transmission billet Spacers

Now isn't that just a bit nicer than using washers? Plus the ES mount is preloaded too like it says in the instructions.
              Last edited by LETZRIDE; 01-18-2020, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Mmmm. Looks good. Email me you paypal address and I'll send you $20. :)

Oh BTW I've got a T5 so no fitment issues for me.
                1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

Re: Billet 6061 1/2&quot; transmission spacers.

Paypal email is berserk256 @ hotmail.com (minus the spaces)

ninety4three4, This was fitted for a 3.8 T5. I don't know if it will work on yours directly but if you think it will and still want it, let me know.

Comment

k, I'll send you money today.
                    1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

I still havn't heard from 94 3.4 after emailing him a few days ago.

I'm going to give him a few more days to contact me before putting the 2nd spacer up for sale. In the meantime, if it turns out this one is an extra does anybody want to claim it?

It is still his by first pick but if I don't hear from him withen a day or two it will go to whoever puts their name in next.

Comment

94 3.4 = me? I sent you money yesterday.

EDIT: Oh wait nevermind...I'm an idiot... you meant ninetythreethreeepointfour or whatever his SN was... Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 3.8
                          94 3.4 = me? I sent you money yesterday.

EDIT: Oh wait nevermind...I'm an idiot... you meant ninetythreethreeepointfour or whatever his SN was... Sorry.
                          Yeah, I got your email/payment. It's going in the mail-drop tomorrow on the way to work. :)

Comment

98 3.8. Yours was just sent via USPS. The other one is now up for sale to the first who claims it. I kinda want to get rid of it, doesn't do me much good sitting here on the desk.

Comment

well i did send you an email back but never got a response so ill send you paypal as long as you have one left, let me know

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
                              89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

Wierd, I'm sorry then. I never got anything looking back now.

In that case, yes it is yours can go out tommorow.

EDIT: I changed the original post in this thread to include a dimensional drawing for those who wish to make their own in the future.
                                Last edited by Taheen; 07-11-2007, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X