B&M shift improver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&M shift improver

buoght my B&M shift improver awhile ago and put it on today and noticed no difference at all im thinking i did it wrong i have a 97 3.8l anybody have any ideas what may have gone wrong?
    1997 Black 3.8L Camaro RS {SOLD}<br />Mods:<br />Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back<br />Slp Cold Air Intake<br /><br /><br />2001 Dodge Durango R/T

I think you did it wrong....you should be feeling much tighter shifts.

This is the kit right...not the electronic one?
    94 3.4L A4 white t-tops<br />moroso cai<br />3\"hi-flow pacestter exhaust<br />b&m shift kit<br />catco cat<br />01 T/A rear w/ 3.73\'s and posi<br />1 pc aluminum ds<br />blacked out signals

Comment

no its the electric one but i already disconnected and give it a big [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
      1997 Black 3.8L Camaro RS {SOLD}<br />Mods:<br />Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back<br />Slp Cold Air Intake<br /><br /><br />2001 Dodge Durango R/T

Comment

it's VERY EASY to hook up, you have to splice into 3 wires i think, i had it on my lightning for a month or so, and it boosts line pressure for much firmer shifts on level 2 and pretty nice shifts on level 1, you installed it wrong buddy [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

Comment

Boosting line pressure isn't always the best way to firm up your shifts. It is, however, a good way to prematurely blow out seals in the transmission.
          Big cam. Big stall. Big nuts.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.streetlethal.net/vids2/joenastycam.MPG\" target=\"_blank\">Idle/Rev Clip.</a>

Comment

well i checked it out today and found the problem the clips werent pushed in the connector far enough so it works now. But i might sell it to my dumb friend with a galant cuz he thinks it will work on his car even after i told him it wouldnt, so i told him $60 and he said ok. :D

[ March 22, 2003: Message edited by: kidkash8009 ]</p>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kidkash8009:
              well i checked it out today and found the problem the clips werent pushed in the connector far enough so it works now. But i might sell it to my dumb friend with a galant cuz he thinks it will work on his car even after i told him it wouldnt, so i told him $60 and he said ok. :D

[ March 22, 2003: Message edited by: kidkash8009 ]
              <hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] poor friend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X