No announcement yet.

got my car back.. bill inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh well. this thing comes with 90 day do whatever the hell you want warranty. and then after that he warranties all his work for the life of the car. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319:
      oh well. this thing comes with 90 day do whatever the hell you want warranty. and then after that he warranties all his work for the life of the car. [img]smile.gif[/img]
      even if you race it? if he covers racing thats not a bad deal
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

I guess this doesnt really relate to the topic, but does your amp rack affect T-top storage? I am thinking about getting 1 for my car.

Comment

Almost half of it was labor.. figures.. at least you're happy with it!
          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

viper: yes, he covers racing. he TOLD me to run it and tell him what i run. lol.

j10stuckinmind: no the amp rack doesnt affect it at all. 97yrs4life made it for me, check the for sale section or send him an email he can make one for you.
            Dave:
            00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319:
              viper: yes, he covers racing. he TOLD me to run it and tell him what i run. lol.

haha he build 5-speeds, bet I coudl get him to change his policy ;)
              -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dmw319:

haha he build 5-speeds, bet I coudl get him to change his policy ;) </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                www.turbov6camaro.com
                1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dmw319:

haha he build 5-speeds, bet I coudl get him to change his policy ;) </font>[/QUOTE]he would probably quit his job fixing your trannies. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X