The camaro is screwed! - Details inside - - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The camaro is screwed! - Details inside -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The camaro is screwed! - Details inside -

i bet so! Everything I've read says that its best to leave rear-end installs to the pro's so I'll probably just buy and install kit and take it somewhere. Time to start shopping around for the best prices
    auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
    15.11@91.14
    Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

find a shop with a good rep and talk to them about what you want. if its a good shop that arent going to be chasing for your money and will just want to help you.
      Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
      1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
      1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
      2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

wish my pinion shaft would blow out already can't beat it out or cut it out omfg and now can't get lock bolt back in. at least then I could push axles in to pull see clips. Any advice please see my thread. Thank you in advance. Should be easy because lock bolt or cross pin that hold shaft with spiders did not break off! It isn't happening though.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytrain65 View Post
          i bet so! Everything I've read says that its best to leave rear-end installs to the pro's so I'll probably just buy and install kit and take it somewhere. Time to start shopping around for the best prices
          Might want to also think about adding a differential girdle (can always be added later as I am sure the rear has probably been fixed by now).

Comment

I got screwed recently, I would ask the shop for references who's cars were repair over six months ago ONLY...also see if the Consumer Protection Bureau in your state has had any complaints against the guy and then go the the sheriff's website and do a search to see if the guy is a felon. HAD I DONE THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY A CON-MAN.

Comment

The samething happened to me and it was the driveshaft. The Transmission shop tried to blame me for the case and I only had the car for 3hours before the damn thing was thrown out. I totally chewed the guy out in his shop in front of some sexy woman getting her car worked on.

I'm guessing its that and It can also be the rear diff, I once raced my car like a complete idiot from stop light to stop light till it broke because some chick I really liked turned me down and I was pissed.:rolleyes:

Comment

i got mine installed awhile ago for $200, everythings working great!
                auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
                15.11@91.14
                Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

I suggest you not surrender your emotions to a girl who rejects you. More than 50% of the people in the US are female and for the most part their good looks
                  have a live of about 12 years then its all done hill after that.
                  Imagine what she will look back at 40+>

Comment

Originally posted by VF1Skullangel View Post
                    The samething happened to me and it was the driveshaft. The Transmission shop tried to blame me for the case and I only had the car for 3hours before the damn thing was thrown out. I totally chewed the guy out in his shop in front of some sexy woman getting her car worked on.

I'm guessing its that and It can also be the rear diff, I once raced my car like a complete idiot from stop light to stop light till it broke because some chick I really liked turned me down and I was pissed.:rolleyes:
                    Has anyone ever told you that you have anger management problems?

Did that chick reject you right after you got it out of the shop?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X