A4 not downshifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A4 not downshifting

Keep that PDF. You may find it helpful again.
    sigpic

Comment

My emails never get deleted unless they're junk. I'm definitely going to hang onto that anyways. :tup: Thanks again.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Following up.. The car is shifting good still but there's an occasional clunk. I'm betting it's the tranny mount. I'm gonna be checking it tonight when I get home. I'm probably going to be changing it anyways, I haven't taken a real good look at it but is there anything I should know before hand or is it pretty straight forward?

Any advice on what and where I should buy one from? I see on autozone they have the OE hydraulic one in stock and a Solid option but I'd have to order that one.
        Last edited by Blizzard242; 06-02-2011, 12:58 PM.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I would suggest poly mount for ya, easy to mod , and fit and poly doesn't crack or deteriate, my poly has been in mine for about 7 years now with no problems.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yeah I was looking around but couldn't find one as easily as I hoped I would.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
              Yeah I was looking around but couldn't find one as easily as I hoped I would.
              Thunder racing , LM Performace should have them , I also have a extra black ploy trans mount.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X