Clutch pressure line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch pressure line

So my stainless line to the slave cylinder blew a few days ago. GM discontinued it along with all clutch parts for the T5 V6 car. Bought a master cylinder from Advanced Auto and it does not come with the pressure line just the reservoir line for fluid. Any one know where to find one besides this one or a part #? $90 seams steep to me.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-02...Q5fAccessories
    Last edited by g9m1c; 04-11-2011, 10:00 AM.

Re: Clutch pressure line

That's the only one I was able to find too, I looked on ebay, summit, and jegs. I thought they came with the master cylinder. If you decide to buy that one you can do the clutch line mod. http://www.chevyhiperformance.com/ho...021/index.html
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro
    L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

use the old one i had to be carefull not to crack slave knocking pin out

Comment

I can't use the old line as it has a hole in it...the master cylinder is not bad but since I have purchased one I might install it.

Comment

Thanks espey. Might as well do the mod since it will be out. They are supposed to come with the master but none do. Just got the part # from GM gonna search around.

Comment

Well I cant find crap so I guess im gonna break down and buy the line off ebay.

Comment

Got the line today. 1/8in drill bit wont fit so I used 7/64 which is a step down. I don't know about anyone else but there seems to be no restriction in this line.

Comment

Originally posted by g9m1c View Post
                Got the line today. 1/8in drill bit wont fit so I used 7/64 which is a step down. I don't know about anyone else but there seems to be no restriction in this line.

If it aftermarket, it may not have the restriction. I would bet that it wouldn't.
                Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

It's maid by centric parts

Comment

found it for $53 if anyone ever need one..i knew the guy on ebay was charging..its at the bottom of the page..http://www.clarksdiscount.com/produc...-+Flywheel.htm

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X