Built tranny and TQ convertor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Built tranny and TQ convertor

Did you call any of the sponsors yet Steve? They may be able to set you up with a better deal if you call them. It's always worth a try.

Comment

I called 2 out of 3 the one #'s for the 3rd one doesn't work phone # is no longer good, the best price is from a Ebay store that makes 9" rears for 93-02 Camaros. I'm still searching for local peformance shops to see if they can do one for cheaper.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I would go with a Moser. They seem to have really good reviews everywhere I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Choppers View Post
          I would go with a Moser. They seem to have really good reviews everywhere I have seen.
          Thats the cheapest one , 31 splines, tue-trac limited slip, fill/drain plugs, comes in bare metal , but I can always paint it, it will use my UMI TQ arm and disc brakes , lower A arms and is shipped. There was one Co. that was a little higher about $160 but it had 33 spline axles. I think I will go with 3.50 gears when I order one. Then I can find out what TQ converter will be best for my app. which I think a 3200 with a 2.2 STR will be, if I go with 3.25 gears a 3500 stall and 2.5 STR would work.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X