A new look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A new look

sorry bro, but i hate any car with black rims..... it makes the car look like its riding on 4 donuts, or those ****ty hubcaps that neons have hahahahha

whenever i see someone riding with either of those i make sure to point and laugh at them!

Comment

I like it ! :tup:

whistler mod?
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

I don't like it. Sorry for saying it, but it looked 100% better with the ZR1's. Those wheels MADE your car.
        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I'm not liking it but I think its cause the pics were nt taken in sunshine, take some more pics where the cars is not hiding in shadows
          Originally posted by kala
          I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
          parting her out

Comment

Looks good my friend. Now PM me pictures of your intake setup!
            1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
            - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Car looked a ton better with the ZR-1's but nontheless, very nice looking car. Was just noticing...did your car not come with fog lamps? I thought all camaros did, lol.

Comment

No fog lamps. If you guys wanna see pics of the intake setup, go to cardomain and search "mystic teal v6 camaro", I thinks it's the first result. I have a writeup page, it's like page 4.
                1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                  Low Voltage
                  by Vladimir Gecko
                  I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                  3 hours ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  6 days ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  3 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X