A new look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new look

The pictures will mostly speak for themselves. I sold my nice ZR1s because of money reasons. (cry) I went back to my stock rims, but the overall look of the car was kinda off without the chrome wheels. So I did some rethinking of my appearance scheme.

Here's what it looked like at the end of the summer:

1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Re: A new look

and the look now:

1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

And this one's definitely my favorite of the bunch:

Comment

Well it doesnt look bad IMO...But expect some criticism on black stockers. :P

Comment

It looks good but the color is well it looks teal but my eyes do fool me sometimes, and im not a big fan of a teal camaro or teal anything for that matter but painting those stock rims black was a cool choice :tup:

Comment

It sucks that you had to get rid of the 315s but great alternative and nicely done. I have no problem with black stockers.

I really like the last image as well. :tdown:

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Thats ur intake under the grill, right?

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
                It looks good but the color is well it looks teal but my eyes do fool me sometimes, and im not a big fan of a teal camaro or teal anything for that matter but painting those stock rims black was a cool choice :tup:
                lol... i thought your car was teal.. oh well :D, i think it looks good... nicely done, although i think i would have kept them original... but it looks good, so nice job on that... :) :tup:

ps... wanna join team teal?

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
                  lol... i thought your car was teal.. oh well :D, i think it looks good... nicely done, although i think i would have kept them original... but it looks good, so nice job on that... :) :tup:

ps... wanna join team teal?
                  My car is teal, but teal to me isnt an appealing color

LOL TEAM TEAL FTW (even though i dont like the color, the team still rules)

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
                    My car is teal, but teal to me isnt an appealing color

LOL TEAM TEAL FTW (even though i dont like the color, the team still rules)
                    whew... ok i thought so... didn't wanna go insane... and yes, it does own (even if its not my personal favorite in color choice)

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
                      whew... ok i thought so... didn't wanna go insane... and yes, it does own (even if its not my personal favorite in color choice)
                      lol X2!!!!! on the color choice

Comment

It looks pretty nice now, but i think it might look a bit better if you polished up the lip instead of having it all black. Too bad you had to lose the Zr-1s but its still a great looking car :)
                        sigpic
                        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                          It looks pretty nice now, but i think it might look a bit better if you polished up the lip instead of having it all black. Too bad you had to lose the Zr-1s but its still a great looking car :)
                          yep... i X2 the lip thing.. i think it makes it look a lil nicer, great how it stands though :)

Comment

I like it...looks nice
                            Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

looks good man... turned out great

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                5 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X