new fog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new fog lights

sorry for the sidebar - i'm in irvine, we should hook up sometime.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

i was just there with my sis yestorday but yeah that would cool we should hang out some day
      2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

So the light itself just hooked up to the old fog light wires? You should do a write up with pics! :) Also, how bright are they? Could you drive with them only?
        Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

well i cut the factory lights and wired them from there yes u could drive with just them cuse they 55w but still a little hard to see i was thinking of throwing in a 100w that at saw at the swap meet 13 bucks then ill be able to drive with just fog lights and halos but if im going with a 100w im going to have to do my own fog light switch cuse i dont think the fog light wires can with stand 100w but try to take some pic of it
          2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

Sounds sweet. I bet they are pretty bright. Where can you get the 100W bulbs at?

Are these the lights?
            http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBr...EPIL%7C%7Etrue
            Last edited by Stock98camaro; 02-11-2007, 05:23 PM.

Comment

they look great but be sure they dont melt your bumper cover! the higher the wattage the higher the heat...
              foggy headlights? wetsand... buff... WAX!!!
              if nissan motorsports is nismo does that mean honda motorsports is homo?

Comment

well just finshing do my own fog light switch and be installing the 100w as soon as it comes in i scored on ebay got for $2 anyways Stock98camaro yes thoughs are the ones that i got but blue lens type and no it wont melt anything cues everthing is plastic not metel

Comment

my new switch

fog lights and thats just 55w i cant wait to put the 100w

Comment

Sweet sweet sweet! I can't wat to see pics of the 100 Watts. I was looking for bright fog lights to run as a head light because my head lights arn't bright, and I thought it would be cool to have bright fog lights. All the other lights I looked at (PIAA) were really expensive. This really seems like a great alternative! :) Please keep me posted! I will be picking up a set of lights this week.

Edit: You did a really good job on the switch. How hard was it to wire the switch up? Why couldn't you use the factory switch?

Comment

very bright. but i'm not a fan of the blue with your car coloring
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X