Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new fog lights

well got me some cool new fog lights let me know what u guys think

2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Re: new fog lights

looks awesome...are you gonna use them as your driving lights?

Comment

What are they? the fit in the hole nice. I have been trying to find some cheap factory ones to put on my car but no luck. I do not like mine :(
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

looks awesome what are they?

I think you should get some silverstars in those corners..finish off the blue look.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Did they mount ok?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeet, yea more info on them

Comment

they look awesome. where did you get them and what are they called? thx.

Comment

i have one more question, where did you get your halo's and how much did you pay? thx in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Selby7390
                  i have one more question, where did you get your halo's and how much did you pay? thx in advance.
                  SEAAAARRRRRRRCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!! ebay

i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

thanks everyone they are pilots from autozone they were 21.99 the are cool i like them they are 55w hook them up strate to my old fog lights. its wierd how i fitted them in no brackets nothing shoved them right in the hole cuse the way they are when u shove them in the back way they get stuck and bin driveing like that 4 three days on bumpy roads and they have movied yet
                    2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El
                      thanks everyone they are pilots from autozone they were 21.99 the are cool i like them they are 55w hook them up strate to my old fog lights. its wierd how i fitted them in no brackets nothing shoved them right in the hole cuse the way they are when u shove them in the back way they get stuck and bin driveing like that 4 three days on bumpy roads and they have movied yet
                      So its not actually bolted or screwed into anything? .. its just sitting there "wedged" into the hole?

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

:tup: wow. not a bad look for 22 bux.
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

yup thats right wedged right in there and no problems yet

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El
                            yup thats right wedged right in there and no problems yet
                            Uh, so how did you angle it right?

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

this what so cool about them. the way these fog light where built they have a little gap in the in the middle all the way around and when i stick them in perfect around the hole and there is no need to do any ajustments

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X