No announcement yet.

Reflective lettering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a silver bird with black lettering.
    I have the pontiac in the rear of the vehicle and also changed the firebird decal on the doors to the slanted firebird decal and put black lettering on them
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

red bird i want mail !?! clue me in PLEASE blob390@aol.com
      AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

How are they attached? Just a sticky backside? Glue of some sort? I want em I just cant decide if I want red or black for my red camaro... I wish the black ones reflected red!
        www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DrSquirts:
          How are they attached? Just a sticky backside? Glue of some sort? I want em I just cant decide if I want red or black for my red camaro... I wish the black ones reflected red!<hr></blockquote>

Sticky backside :D and whitefbrd you have mail :D
          97 Red Firebird<br />Best N/A 1/4: 13.98<br />Best N/A MPH: 96.13<br />Best Nitrous 1/4: 12.49<br />Best Nitrous MPH: 108.53<p>2001 Pewter Camaro SS <br />GTP Stage II Heads, Pig Cam, Holley Intake, SLP Headers, SLP Lid, Vigalante 3600 Stall Converter, MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust, Duel Electric Cut-Outs<br />11.26@121

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X