Reflective lettering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflective lettering

Hey i have been considering getting really nice silver reflective tape, and fitting it to the camaro lettering on the back of my car. Has anyone done it, or have pics?
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    231 (3.8L to those of you who don\'t like cubic inches) Silver Camaro<br />80 series flowmaster<br />k&n air filter<p>\"if it is good enough for the general, then it is good enough for me\"

Try this.... www.reflectiveconcepts.com
    Jason McCallister, Founder & Webmaster<br /><a href=\"http://www.wtfba.org\" target=\"_blank\">West Tennessee F-Body Association, Inc.</a><br /><br />2000 Camaro - <a href=\"http://www.wtfba.org/site/view_member.php?ID=68\" target=\"_blank\">Details</a>

Comment

yeah, i got the black that reflects white for the pontiac letters on the back of my 'bird. they look really nice. the blackouts i have really accent the lettering too.

here's the pics of what i think you're trying to do:

regular

reflecting

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Comment

they look great. My car is red so I got black in the back and red in the grille. Reflective concepts is great! Just stay away from automatic car washes. They'll come off.
        1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br /> Whisper - K&N - N20 - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br /> Removed grille - Limo tint - blackouts - A-pillar cf a/f ratio<br /> Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

any suggestions on what would look good on a white bird?
          White \'97 Firebird V6<br />t-tops<br />80 series Flowmaster Exhaust<br />SLP CAI<br />180* stat<br />tinted side and back windows<br />3\" echo pipes/chrome tips<br />headlight conversion kit<br />fog lamps<br />smoke rear and turning lamp covers

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dan Clark:
            any suggestions on what would look good on a white bird?<hr></blockquote>

depends on what color scheme you're using so far...i'd say black, red, or blue. try and keep it consistant, otherwise it looks stupid. :rolleyes:

as you can see, i'm stickin w/ the black on red scheme:

[ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: 97BIRD ]</p>

Comment

I went with red car with black letters on the back.

Comment

I went with Metallic Silver

Don't have pics up of rear and door letters yet

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: RedbirdV6 ]</p>
                97 Red Firebird<br />Best N/A 1/4: 13.98<br />Best N/A MPH: 96.13<br />Best Nitrous 1/4: 12.49<br />Best Nitrous MPH: 108.53<p>2001 Pewter Camaro SS <br />GTP Stage II Heads, Pig Cam, Holley Intake, SLP Headers, SLP Lid, Vigalante 3600 Stall Converter, MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust, Duel Electric Cut-Outs<br />11.26@121

Comment

Can't see door letters to well here, and windshield banner is same color
                  97 Red Firebird<br />Best N/A 1/4: 13.98<br />Best N/A MPH: 96.13<br />Best Nitrous 1/4: 12.49<br />Best Nitrous MPH: 108.53<p>2001 Pewter Camaro SS <br />GTP Stage II Heads, Pig Cam, Holley Intake, SLP Headers, SLP Lid, Vigalante 3600 Stall Converter, MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust, Duel Electric Cut-Outs<br />11.26@121

Comment

If ya want pics of Door and rear Letters I can email then to ya, but they are pretty big pics :D
                    Havn't had time to size them down [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Redbird...where did you get those door decals for a 93-97 Bird...i haven't been able to find them anywhere :mad: . Also, where did you get the hood decal. those look really good, and i want some. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 97BIRD:
                        Redbird...where did you get those door decals for a 93-97 Bird...i haven't been able to find them anywhere :mad: . Also, where did you get the hood decal. those look really good, and i want some. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

<hr></blockquote>

You have mail :D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RedbirdV6:

You have mail :D
                          <hr></blockquote>

i don't, but you do. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 97BIRD:

i don't, but you do. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<hr></blockquote>

You should this time [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

got it...thanx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X