Anybody Have Red Wire Looms???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Have Red Wire Looms???

Anyone with red Convoluted Tubings in their 'maro?? Any pics??

Thx...
    [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Yep.

<a href=\"http://alternatebw.homestead.com/files/cam19.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">1996 Camaro 3800II Y87 A4</a> (SOLD)<p>NEW CAR:<br />2003 Ford Mustang

Comment

hey... i am getting those too! i have a red 96! wow, i am looking way to hard... lets see ... umm accel plug wires :D
      how long did it take ya?
      <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

I'm too lazy to post the pic... But its on my website.

Ok nevermind.... here

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: Seppo Kaitainen ]</p>
        Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
        "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
        http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

How did you do that bowtie on your hood, that is flippin' awsome!
          1995 Firebird 3.8 A4, 140,000 miles and going strong<br />Basically Stock, college=poor <p>Junior Mechanical Engineering Student: Milwaukee School of Engineering; Cpl, MN Army National Guard...just got promoted :)

Comment

Take some armorall to that dash!!! More dust there than on my history 1102 book.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by pvtschultz:
              How did you do that bowtie on your hood, that is flippin' awsome!<hr></blockquote>

The insulation thing already had the pattern. I bought a couple rolls of reflective red tape at wally world. Trimmed the width of the tape and went to work.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>cixelsyD21 exclaimed:
              Take some armorall to that dash!!! More dust there than on my history 1102 book. <hr></blockquote>

Easy big guy.
              "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre

Comment

I used thick model paint on mine. I was worried about the heat, but it has held up nicely.

~Brian
                NEW 2002 Onyx Black SS Camaro<br />M6, leather, T-tops, Hurst shifter<p>sold: 1999 Pewter V6 A4 Camaro

Comment

deathbuzz.. love that color on our car... might have to copy ya' (sorry :'().. and the red looks sweet too.. yellow stands out more to me though
                  2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                  Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Where's a good place to buy a wire loom set? [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] I need to do something to my engine bay. Check out my sig & any suggestions appreciated.
                    1997 Red M5 3.8, 3.23 Gears<br /><b>Performance Mods:</b><br />SLP CAI, RKSport Headers, 3\" Catco Cat, 3\" Cut-Out, SLP S-Pipe, 3\"I-Pipe & over-axle (Custom from shop), Hooker Headers Muffler, Hooker Header Tips.<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/redrider45\" target=\"_blank\"><b>My Ride</b></a>

Comment

Thanks guys [img]smile.gif[/img]
                      I think I know what color I want now!!
                      [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
                      1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RedFlare45:
                        Where's a good place to buy a wire loom set? [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] I need to do something to my engine bay. Check out my sig & any suggestions appreciated.<hr></blockquote>

I think jc whiteny is the cheapest... Not 100% sure though.

Comment

Got mine from Summit
                          <a href=\"http://alternatebw.homestead.com/files/cam19.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">1996 Camaro 3800II Y87 A4</a> (SOLD)<p>NEW CAR:<br />2003 Ford Mustang

Comment

The yellow is very cool with the silver and metallic cars. If you want to copy me, go for it. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

This is one of my favorite things i have done to my car, appearancewise. It takes a good bit of time, but its not hard work at all. Its also cool to be out and pop your hood and here everyone go "Wow".

I bought it all from JC Whitney (http://www.jcwhitney.com/catsubpic.jhtml?CATID=4119 )The stuff is made by Taylor. It is so cheap that you should just buy a lot. I bought and used most of 25' of 1/4 ( $4.69 ), 25' of 3/8" ( $5.99 ), 25' of 1/2" ( $6.79 ) and as for the biggest stuff, i only used like 10 feet of it but they only sell 25' coils of it ( $8.99 ) The kit that they sell has 10 feet of each size and would be enough to make the engine look pretty damn good. They didnt have the kit when i did mine and i went all out and did everything i could get my hands on. the kit is only like $15 and depending on how much you plan to do in your engine bay, this may be the thing to buy. Mine has much more tubing than that, though.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

~Brian

[ May 02, 2002: Message edited by: DeathBuzzz ]</p>
                            NEW 2002 Onyx Black SS Camaro<br />M6, leather, T-tops, Hurst shifter<p>sold: 1999 Pewter V6 A4 Camaro

Comment

any one with looms on 3.4s? pics?
                              <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                20 hours ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X