Anybody Have Red Wire Looms???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Have Red Wire Looms???

Anyone with red Convoluted Tubings in their 'maro?? Any pics??

Thx...
    [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Yep.

<a href=\"http://alternatebw.homestead.com/files/cam19.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">1996 Camaro 3800II Y87 A4</a> (SOLD)<p>NEW CAR:<br />2003 Ford Mustang

Comment

hey... i am getting those too! i have a red 96! wow, i am looking way to hard... lets see ... umm accel plug wires :D
      how long did it take ya?
      <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

I'm too lazy to post the pic... But its on my website.

Ok nevermind.... here

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: Seppo Kaitainen ]</p>
        Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
        "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
        http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

How did you do that bowtie on your hood, that is flippin' awsome!
          1995 Firebird 3.8 A4, 140,000 miles and going strong<br />Basically Stock, college=poor <p>Junior Mechanical Engineering Student: Milwaukee School of Engineering; Cpl, MN Army National Guard...just got promoted :)

Comment

Take some armorall to that dash!!! More dust there than on my history 1102 book.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by pvtschultz:
              How did you do that bowtie on your hood, that is flippin' awsome!<hr></blockquote>

The insulation thing already had the pattern. I bought a couple rolls of reflective red tape at wally world. Trimmed the width of the tape and went to work.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>cixelsyD21 exclaimed:
              Take some armorall to that dash!!! More dust there than on my history 1102 book. <hr></blockquote>

Easy big guy.
              "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre

Comment

I used thick model paint on mine. I was worried about the heat, but it has held up nicely.

~Brian
                NEW 2002 Onyx Black SS Camaro<br />M6, leather, T-tops, Hurst shifter<p>sold: 1999 Pewter V6 A4 Camaro

Comment

deathbuzz.. love that color on our car... might have to copy ya' (sorry :'().. and the red looks sweet too.. yellow stands out more to me though
                  2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                  Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Where's a good place to buy a wire loom set? [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] I need to do something to my engine bay. Check out my sig & any suggestions appreciated.
                    1997 Red M5 3.8, 3.23 Gears<br /><b>Performance Mods:</b><br />SLP CAI, RKSport Headers, 3\" Catco Cat, 3\" Cut-Out, SLP S-Pipe, 3\"I-Pipe & over-axle (Custom from shop), Hooker Headers Muffler, Hooker Header Tips.<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/redrider45\" target=\"_blank\"><b>My Ride</b></a>

Comment

Thanks guys [img]smile.gif[/img]
                      I think I know what color I want now!!
                      [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
                      1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RedFlare45:
                        Where's a good place to buy a wire loom set? [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] I need to do something to my engine bay. Check out my sig & any suggestions appreciated.<hr></blockquote>

I think jc whiteny is the cheapest... Not 100% sure though.

Comment

Got mine from Summit
                          <a href=\"http://alternatebw.homestead.com/files/cam19.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">1996 Camaro 3800II Y87 A4</a> (SOLD)<p>NEW CAR:<br />2003 Ford Mustang

Comment

The yellow is very cool with the silver and metallic cars. If you want to copy me, go for it. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

This is one of my favorite things i have done to my car, appearancewise. It takes a good bit of time, but its not hard work at all. Its also cool to be out and pop your hood and here everyone go "Wow".

I bought it all from JC Whitney (http://www.jcwhitney.com/catsubpic.jhtml?CATID=4119 )The stuff is made by Taylor. It is so cheap that you should just buy a lot. I bought and used most of 25' of 1/4 ( $4.69 ), 25' of 3/8" ( $5.99 ), 25' of 1/2" ( $6.79 ) and as for the biggest stuff, i only used like 10 feet of it but they only sell 25' coils of it ( $8.99 ) The kit that they sell has 10 feet of each size and would be enough to make the engine look pretty damn good. They didnt have the kit when i did mine and i went all out and did everything i could get my hands on. the kit is only like $15 and depending on how much you plan to do in your engine bay, this may be the thing to buy. Mine has much more tubing than that, though.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

~Brian

[ May 02, 2002: Message edited by: DeathBuzzz ]</p>
                            NEW 2002 Onyx Black SS Camaro<br />M6, leather, T-tops, Hurst shifter<p>sold: 1999 Pewter V6 A4 Camaro

Comment

any one with looms on 3.4s? pics?
                              <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X