Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on paint job

Hi everyone,
    I'm new on your folks forum. And there is something I'd like to ask your oppinion on. My Camaro is 2011(3.6 L). And I decided that I want to do something interesting about its body color. First thought of aerographics and stuff, yet now I feel that it's going to irritate me shortly after I make it.
    Now, I found an interesting idea (see the red and white Camaro in the third line in the middle - https://www.carid.com/gallery/chevy/camaro/ ). I like how it looks, yet I cannot decide, whether it's better to paint the upper part, or do that white top and black line with black vinyl wrap. What would you do if you were me with this styling idea?

I like the simple look of the white camaro. Small accents in my opinion are better than overdoing it. Less is more- I like the white camaro setup- the rims compliment it well too

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro
    1996 3800 camaro- Gone - still the fastest N/A Canadian 3.8L F-body
    V6 best: 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

My Current Build | Synthetic Oil | Videos

Comment

I would do the white and the black stripe. Welcome to the site.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods ,see Homepage. GT35R Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244123...vrolet-camaro/

Comment

You really cannot go wrong with a vinyl wrap. If you like it, keep it as-is. If you don't, peel and try something else. The vinyl can last for many of years and a side benefit is that it also helps protect against small rock/sand chips.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman View Post
          You really cannot go wrong with a vinyl wrap. If you like it, keep it as-is. If you don't, peel and try something else. The vinyl can last for many of years and a side benefit is that it also helps protect against small rock/sand chips.
          I'd agree here

Comment

The red one with a black stripe would look nice as well.

Comment

Try to wrap this time. You might want to visit Gatorwraps. You can request a quote plus they have a lot of vinyl wraps with lots of colors to choose from.
              Gatorwraps offers vehicle wraps for businesses, including advertisement vehicle wraps, boat wraps, food trucks, car wraps, fleet wraps, and truck wraps.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 12secondv6
                What's everyone up to???
                12secondv6
                I gotta log in here and there and see what everyone is up to.

Cruising in a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 now. I've stuck with the SRT8's...
                3 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Hptuners only scanning in 1 row in histogram
                ssms5411
                So I fixed my map sensor short I had , and when trying to scan with hptuners in histogram I just get one row of data even when reving it. So can't figure...
                3 days ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Dealerships drive me crazy
                LETZRIDE
                So I had today off which means I had a list of things to get done...one of which was to get a 2nd key and my ebay replacement key fobs programmed to my...
                4 days ago
              • Kevin2177
                5 speed to a4
                Kevin2177
                Yes I already know it will be cheaper to buy and ls car or roller then doing this. This is just something I wanted to always do and I have the time and...
                5 days ago
              • Camaro3800v6
                Full Exhaust
                Camaro3800v6
                I have catback exhaust on my 02 Camaro. I'd like to get a full exhaust system, but need some help and don't want to get ripped off.

so if...
                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X