Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on paint job

Hi everyone,
    I'm new on your folks forum. And there is something I'd like to ask your oppinion on. My Camaro is 2011(3.6 L). And I decided that I want to do something interesting about its body color. First thought of aerographics and stuff, yet now I feel that it's going to irritate me shortly after I make it.
    Now, I found an interesting idea (see the red and white Camaro in the third line in the middle - https://www.carid.com/gallery/chevy/camaro/ ). I like how it looks, yet I cannot decide, whether it's better to paint the upper part, or do that white top and black line with black vinyl wrap. What would you do if you were me with this styling idea?

I like the simple look of the white camaro. Small accents in my opinion are better than overdoing it. Less is more- I like the white camaro setup- the rims compliment it well too

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I would do the white and the black stripe. Welcome to the site.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

You really cannot go wrong with a vinyl wrap. If you like it, keep it as-is. If you don't, peel and try something else. The vinyl can last for many of years and a side benefit is that it also helps protect against small rock/sand chips.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman View Post
          You really cannot go wrong with a vinyl wrap. If you like it, keep it as-is. If you don't, peel and try something else. The vinyl can last for many of years and a side benefit is that it also helps protect against small rock/sand chips.
          I'd agree here :thumbsup:
          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

The red one with a black stripe would look nice as well.
            <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

Try to wrap this time. You might want to visit Gatorwraps. You can request a quote plus they have a lot of vinyl wraps with lots of colors to choose from.
              Gatorwraps offers vehicle wraps for businesses, including advertisement vehicle wraps, boat wraps, food trucks, car wraps, fleet wraps, and truck wraps.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                Had to get another phone
                by ssms5411
                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                1 week ago
              • ssms5411
                Leaking front cover
                by ssms5411
                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                2 weeks ago
              • transamtom1
                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                by transamtom1
                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X