New project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New project

My Chicken doesn't leak at all. Seals way better than my Camaro ever has. I need to work on the seals on the Camaro. I'm tired of getting leaked on.

Comment

It doesn't rain too much in AZ so I'm not too worried about them leaking. Some silicone and weather stripping and its done.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Well got all the parts for the T-top conversion except for the headliner which is going to be the most expensive part. Found a guy on ebay who installs new cloth on the t-tops any color and sells them for $95 and its $105 to ship so $200 total for a headliner that has new fabric which isn't bad because ebay has the used t-tops for around $200 shipped. Will update when I start the t-top process.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X