Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone own a vented hood?

Originally posted by akirony View Post
    Ive had the thermostat for a while so im halfway there. And since im following your 3.8 build thread Ill be getting the A/C removed soon. My other car has received the stance treatment since this is now my DD. Just the underhood temps are horrible if you wanna work on it.
    Hope you don't wait on my thread to do anything... its going to be a very slow build.

Comment

My hood is vented from the 4inch cowl and never had any problems with water. When it rains you can see drops of water being sucked back into the engine bay but the computer is completely out of the way. Dont worry.

Comment

Originally posted by ZO6vette037 View Post
        My hood is vented from the 4inch cowl and never had any problems with water. When it rains you can see drops of water being sucked back into the engine bay but the computer is completely out of the way. Dont worry.
        This makes me :) since the stock hood has a small cowl already. Iwas really worried about the engine spark getting wet and misfiring even though people already think Im cammed or I have a subie motor from my bubbly idle. I guess I wont if I do Warstrike's firewall coil setup.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X