No announcement yet.

New 4" cowl hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't installed my hood yet, but I picked up a 98-02 camaro ws6 hood, already painted to my cars color for 350. The people on these fbody forums are pretty split on liking or hating it.

This is the hood, pic is from on the guys car I bought it from

Before paint and after paint

So if you can get a hood that you like and for a great price. Then go for it. I've loved this hood from the moment I got my camaro so when I saw one on Craigslist I had to buy it
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: New 4" cowl hood

Paint colour is awesome. Hood is overkill IMO
      In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
      2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Re: New 4" cowl hood

Originally posted by Ibanezz View Post
        I haven't installed my hood yet, but I picked up a 98-02 camaro ws6 hood, already painted to my cars color for 350. The people on these fbody forums are pretty split on liking or hating it.

This is the hood, pic is from on the guys car I bought it from

Before paint and after paint

So if you can get a hood that you like and for a great price. Then go for it. I've loved this hood from the moment I got my camaro so when I saw one on Craigslist I had to buy it
        yank that plastic grille, throw some black meshing on the hood vents and whistler mod the headlights and it'd be pretty tits imo

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Mesh is painted black, I currently have spyder projectors in as well as clear turn signals with white led parking lights and white/amber switchback led turn signals. I think its gunna come out tits

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X