Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3rd gen Irocs on a 4th gen

I got a set of these plus cash.
    #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Replied to your email bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Watazz View Post
        just take some metal off of the calipers. It wouldnt be but a few mm anyway....

Not everybody has a machining shop filled with tools to do all the work themselves.:rolleyes:

Just sayin....

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
        you bought rims that didnt fit, cause they were from an 80's model f body...so now your going to sell the car...sounds like user error to me.
        Sounds like a GM error to me. They will fit on a Fiero, even a Blazer! they will work but a Camaro? They should bolt right up but they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by pbryant_knight View Post
          Here's what my car looks like with the snowflakes on.

Honestly, Minimal grinding on the caliper carriers needed to get them to fit. Like 2mm or something, if that. Just off the edge of the carriers too. Just get those IROC wheels sorted and on the car :)

I really like the wheels and stance it gives the car.

Peter
          2mm?

Ill see if my rims don't sell ill do that.:stp:

Meanwhile I repainted my saladshooters to a metallic blue. They look powder coated. I also redid my interior and my berger panel.

Comment

will 15" rims fit in place of the 16" or do i need to shave the calipers.
            99 firebird

Comment

I use 15" Prostars on the front no problems.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

My buddy had irocs on his 94 Camaro. No problem. Look up 06camarodude....
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/219885...evrolet-camaro
                Last edited by phoenix_rising; 02-22-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix_rising View Post
                  My buddy had irocs on his 94 Camaro. No problem. Look up 06camarodude....
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/219885...evrolet-camaro
                  I've seen chrome ones on a 4th gen Camaro last year and it didnt look good to me. I think it looks good on 3rd gen Camaro and S10 trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                    I've seen chrome ones on a 4th gen Camaro last year and it didnt look good to me. I think it looks good on 3rd gen Camaro and S10 trucks.
                    X2 Never liked them on 4th gens.
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X