X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Updated look

Originally posted by Mighty Thor View Post
    Camaro is just a poor man's Firebird :D
    :slap: they are the same price, just different names and looks, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor View Post
      Then how come a guy back then said, "I have the best looking Camaro he had ever seen." :p

Camaro is just a poor man's Firebird :D
      I see no new Firebird out like the new Camaro, no demand for them. LOL J/K
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Ya know, I just can't dis a firebird cause I like them a lot too. My brother had a 2000 and it was really nice. Till he put it in a ditch.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
          Ya know, I just can't dis a firebird cause I like them a lot too. My brother had a 2000 and it was really nice. Till he put it in a ditch.

I know , I'm just messing around , I like Thors style the best the way it looks , its the only one I would drive.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
            I know , I'm just messing around , I like Thors style the best the way it looks , its the only one I would drive.
            Thanks Steve. You know I'm just messin' with you. I love your Camaro too, esp. with all the goodies you've put in it. Yours is the most modified from us bunch.

Originally posted by battousai View Post
            :slap: they are the same price, just different names and looks, lol.
            Seriously, they are not the same price. When I got my 89 bird brand new I looked at the sticker price of both Camaros and Firebirds with the same exact options and the bird is slightly more expensive.

The same thing is true for my 98. When I bought this brand new in mid-97 at a Mueller Chevy/Pontiac Dealer the Bird was more expensive than the Camaro. I tried negotiating the price down and instead they wanted to sell me a black Camaro with t-top and same options for the price I was asking. They just didn't want to let go the Firebird that easily.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X