Updated look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated look

So because it was such a beautiful day out today we were replacing my brake pads and had my rotors turned and I decided to paint my calipers. Cleaned them really well with a wire brush and then painted them and the shoes and I really like how it turned out. Now I guess I need some stickers or whatever that say firebird. Also, a few weeks ago I got sick of looking at the crappy looking bird that was on my hood so it got eliminated. And very soon I believe this bird will be getting a new exhaust tone.

And yes, I know I need to give my tires some love. I'm waiting for them to dry some more.

Oh and I just got my DD radio bezel from 6Liter but forgot to get a picture of that. When I go back outside I'll get one and post it up. It looks factory, so nice looking.
    Last edited by bigairboarder44; 03-07-2010, 05:19 PM.

Re: Updated look

Comment

Looks good, I like the double din radio in there, looks great.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Looks great, dude!
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

very nice work! i just put in some new d/s rotors and ceramic pads this weekend too, but didn't have enough time to give the calipers some love --- looks sweet.

i believe you can find your caliper decals at afterthoughtsauto.com --- i was looking at some the other day that would look sick.

tell me more about this exhaust in the works... new thread if ya need :D
          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
          gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Looks great. What did that bezel from 6LE run you, $2,300? (I kid...)

Looks very clean!
            2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
            2006 S60- Sold
            2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

this looks fantastic! im digging the indash dvd player, it looks really clean and fit!
              Robby
              2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
              sigpic

Comment

You know you're on this month's calendar. I kinda like that hood decal.

Kinda sad -- You and I are the only Firebirds in this calendar.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor View Post
                  You know you're on this month's calendar. I kinda like that hood decal.

Kinda sad -- You and I are the only Firebirds in this calendar.
                  You know why theres more Camaros Thor? Becuase prople get confused with the Firebirds and Sunfires and don't want the Sunfires. J/K LOL Wheres Van. at? Hehehe

After I'm done modding , I'm going to start doing more apperance mods, so I hope to make it on a calendar ,one of these days.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

thanks for all the compliments. i liked the bird but when the previous owner did it, they didnt take their time so it was not very well done..idk i might put another one on there sometime. and yeah the dd bezel was pretty expensive at $150 but at least it looks good. as far as the exhaust goes, i wanna get rid of stock and put in headers and an xr-1 and call it a day but i know that would be pretty loud so idk about that. and hopefully if funds allow it, im gonna go fi over the summer

Comment

:bowdown:

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                        You know why theres more Camaros Thor? Becuase prople get confused with the Firebirds and Sunfires and don't want the Sunfires. J/K LOL Wheres Van. at? Hehehe

After I'm done modding , I'm going to start doing more apperance mods, so I hope to make it on a calendar ,one of these days.
                        LOL... people just don't know that Firebird exist. You think with all the movies the Firebird appeared in it would be a household name.

Did you know that Firebird appeared in more movies and shows than any cars out there?

ANd yet, people still get them confuse with Camaro.....Kinda sad huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor View Post
                          LOL... people just don't know that Firebird exist. You think with all the movies the Firebird appeared in it would be a household name.

Did you know that Firebird appeared in more movies and shows than any cars out there?

ANd yet, people still get them confuse with Camaro.....Kinda sad huh?
                          definitely.

Comment

They get them confused with the Camaro because the Camaro looks better and thats the first thing people think when they see a bad@ss car. LOL J/K

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                              They get them confused with the Camaro because the Camaro looks better and thats the first thing people think when they see a bad@ss car. LOL J/K
                              Then how come a guy back then said, "I have the best looking Camaro he had ever seen." :p

Camaro is just a poor man's Firebird :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X